To make sure things are done the right way, baby-e follows a stage by stage process to develop websites.
Stage One ~ Brief
- Client meeting for the initial brief on design and site structure.
- Graphics, logos, and colours are discussed.
- Approximate timeframe and deadline decided.
Stage Two ~ Graphic Design
- baby-e creates graphic design visuals of the website.
- Jpeg visuals are emailed to client for approval.
- Revisions to the graphic design are made.
- Graphic design is approved.
Stage Three ~ Development
- Website html coding is started.
- Any customised functionality is developed.
- An empty ‘shell’ site is created from the approved graphic design.
- Typically the development is done on a site hidden from the public, or an Under Construction homepage is put up.
Stage Four ~ Content
- Text and images are added to the shell site.
- Pages are tweaked for the search engines.
Stage Five ~ Launch
- Client checks and signs off the website.
- Website is opened to the public, or
- The domain name is pointed to the new website.
- Existing hosting can be cancelled if appropriate.
Stage Six ~ Online Promotion
- AdWords campaign
- Banner advertising
- Keyword optimisation
- Analyse statistics & search engine rankings